RM2 Ltd Terms and Conditions
The term ‘RM2 Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1a Arcade House, Finchley Road, London, NW11 7TL. Our company registration number is 7251670 and is registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Engaging RM2 as a booking agency
When requiring to book an artist via RM2 we have a strict procedure on securing the artists.
- We will ask for references of previous events/tours that you have put on which you must supply.
- Once a price has been agreed the binder must be paid immediately and once funds have cleared in the nominated account the contract and rider will be released. Also a Letter of Intent on letterheaded paper and in some cases proof of funds will be required.
- 50% of artist’s fee is to be paid on signature of contract by all parties, by way of deposit. In the case of a first time promoter a deposit of 100% is required. Monies must be paid into a nominated escrow account.
- No later than 14 calendar days prior to the show, cleared funds must be received in the nominated escrow account representing the outstanding balance of the artist’s fee.
- The artist’s fee shall be released to the artist immediately after show.
Submitting our booking form confirms you are signing up to these conditions and will abide by them.
© RM2 Ltd 2013